Monday, November 1, 2010

Tis' the Season to STAY BALANCED!

Autumn is in full swing and the signs are everywhere that winter is fast approaching!! Halloween for most people marks the start of the holidays and all that it entails. With that said, many of us fall into patterns of excess. Excessive EATING being at the top of that list! On this journey to health and wellness, now is NOT the time to fall off the wagon and spend the next six months trying to slim down for summer! (You know how we do ladies, lol :-))

So by now I'm sure you're thinking, "Great! So what do I do about all this extra candy I'm stuck with, UGH!?!" LOL...

Not to worry...Here's a method I use that works well for me. From now until January 1, nothing changes about my diet. On November 25th I eat whatever I want (of course not gorging myself either). Likewise on December 25th & December 31st/Jan. 1st, I eat whatever I want. All the other days I have to eat clean. I refuse to sabotage all the hard work I put in. (I mean I'm still trying to lose this baby wieght people, lol) Now, do I have slip ups? Sure sometimes. However, when you go into this season with realistic goals, determination and God's help, you'll be surprised what you're capable of!

SO COME ON  AND MAKE THIS COMMITMENT WITH ME! YOU CAN DO IT!  WE CAN DO IT!

Stay Well

~D

1 comment: